Re: =CROSLEY= NYTimes.com: Frugal, Before Americans Cared

  • W R
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 14, 2008
      Dave A.
      Did you ever get the original of this article from
      the NY Times? If not, a friend sent it to me, and we
      would be glad to forward it to you.
      Pete & Paula

      http://www.nytimes.com/2007/12/16/automobiles/collectibles/16CROSLEY.html?emc=eta1

      > ABOUT THIS E-MAIL
      > This e-mail was sent to you by a friend through
      > NYTimes.com's E-mail This Article service. For
      > general information about NYTimes.com, write to
      > help@....
      >
      > NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New York, NY 10018
      >
      > Copyright 2008 The New York Times Company

      Be a better friend, newshound, and
    • David W. Anspach
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
        No Pete, never got it. Thanks. You should be getting your letter
        shortly on the organization of a meet at this years Macungie Pa.
        show. Barry Seel is organizing it. The meet directors have told us
        that if we can get a respectable showing this year, they will add a
        Crosley Class next year. If any others on this board are interested,
        please contact me and I'll get you the info.
        Dave Anspach
      • W R
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
          Dave:
          I'll mail it out to you,over the weekend. I'm sure
          I've got your mailing address
          Pete & Paula
          --- "David W. Anspach" <tmkldwwj@...> wrote:

          > No Pete, never got it. Thanks. You should be
          > getting your letter
          > shortly on the organization of a meet at this years
          > Macungie Pa.
          > show. Barry Seel is organizing it. The meet
          > directors have told us
          > that if we can get a respectable showing this year,
          > they will add a
          > Crosley Class next year. If any others on this
          > board are interested,
          > please contact me and I'll get you the info.
          > Dave Anspach

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • W R
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 24, 2008
            Dave:
            By the way I'm sure you know we'll be there at
            Macungi, Pa, supporting the CAC with 2 cars !
            hopefully we can get alot more Crosleys to show up
            too.

            http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs