Hello from a new member

  • shirlee_smith2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hi Folks,

      My father just gave me one of his Crosleys. My new toy is in need of
      many hours of hard labor. At the moment it's hiding in the barn, soon
      to be moved into my shop (as soon as I get the mower moved).

      What I have is a '51 pick-up.

      Dad has all the parts, I/we just need to put it together. So, I'm sure
      I will have many questions to put forth here.

      Shirlee
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
        Where are you located Shirley?

        www.kirks-auto.com

      • shirlee_smith2000
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2008
          Outside of Little Rock, Arkansas.

          Dad has a 51 Pick-up (mine now) and a 51/52 Station Wagon over here
          in my barn and another Pick-up over in his barn. Boxes of parts in
          both. My doors and new floor pans are at his place, not sure where
          the bed sides are, needs a new bed.

          I took some pictures, but the Pick-up is in the back of the barn
          behind the wagon covered with boxes.

          We've been discussing how to get it out of the barn and into my shop
          where there's electricity.

          Shirlee

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 16, 2008
            "shirlee_smith2000"