CC Redux: Early-'48 SW reappears on eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2007
      Verbatim description:

      1948 Crosley Station Wagon

      This 1948 Crosley is a small car with a wheelbase of only 80 inches
      and an overall length of just 145 inches. This car rides on very
      small 4.5 x 12 inch tires. Weight 1,625 pounds

      It has a 4 cylinder, 44 cubic inch, 26.5hp engine. The engine is
      connected to a three speed manual transmission. This car has been
      changed from a 6 to 12 volt, I have added turn signals. The paint
      finish is red with hand sculptured wood grain. The dash, and window
      frame is wood grain on the inside. Special tinted windows all around
      car.

      I have owned this car for 3 years, I purchased it partly restored.
      It has five new tires, new exhaust system. Interior new including
      seats, and new black carpeting. It can be driven anywhere, but I
      have always trailered it to car shows, where it is the popular car in
      show. I myself have put 50 miles on this car. Will only accept full
      payment for this vehicle.

      I have this car up for auction, because I am having another one
      restored.

      Also included in selling price of this car is a pickup truck load of
      extra parts. PLUS TRAILER SHOWN BELOW THAT WAS MADE SPECIFICALLY FOR
      THIS CAR

      A perfect Christmas gift for a person who appreciates nice vehicles,
      this is a vehicle to be proud of..