Re: =CROSLEY= Pre War parts

  • Papajaks@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 18, 2007
      Whether it be phor phun, love, or profit,  it is a commendable undertaking.  I guess no one has done it  because there is such a limited market.  I think it was Butch that said something about there being "just enough of'em out there to be a nuisance"" [or something like that]  Anyway, put me on your list of interested owners.

      Thanks,
      Jak Phillips

    • butch46988
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 18, 2007
        Yes Jak,

        That was me, and your remembrance of the conversation is pretty accurate.

        Butch and Fonda Williams, Service Motors, 1-574-664-3313,
        www.servicemotors.net

        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, Papajaks@... wrote:

        > Whether it be phor phun, love, or profit, it is a commendable
        undertaking.
        > I guess no one has done it because there is such a limited market.
        I think
        > it was Butch that said something about there being "just enough
        of'em out
        > there to be a nuisance"" [or something like that] Anyway, put me
        on your list
        > of interested owners.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Jak Phillips

      • Peter Berard
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 19, 2007
          And if you need an interrupter for Jak, I'd be glad to help..............peter