Rescue Alert: Two CD station wagons in Antigo WI on eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      As usual, photos are posted in our Homepage within the 'Derelict
      Crosleys' album.

      Verbatim description:

      1949 + 1950 Crosley Stw Car Restorable Pair Complete
      You are bidding on 2 Crosley Stw
      1st one is a 1949 Crosley has a very solid body and very restorable.
      Clean title on 1950
      1949 has rebuilt motor.
      1949 is from AZ
      1950 is from WI
      Both Have 4 cyl overhead Cam motors
      1950 possible resto and comes with 4 wheel disc brakes
      Comes with all templates for all of the glass
      Also have a Folder with all parts interchange list and almost all
      parts are still available from manufacter.
      Also comes with Extra Frame, Tranny Housing, Rear End and Drive shaft
      Both motors are free and not siezed Up.
      Local Pickup Only
      Unless you have a way to ship them
      If you would like to see them please email me and I will set up a
      time to see them.
      If you have any questions please email me and I will return your
      email as soon as I can.
      A 250.00 deposite is due within 48hrs after auction ends
      We accept PayPal, Credit Card, or $order