+ Powel Crosley, Jr. +

  • x779@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      This is the day, 45 years ago, that Powel Crosley, Jr. passed on to his eternal reward.

      Without Powel's dream of "a car for the Forgotten Man", we would not be here in our common interest.

      Let's all pause for one moment at the time this is read to give a silent thought to Mr. Crosley, who was one of us.
      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony