'51 VC Super Sports in DePere, WI - eBay.

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Photos are available from our CCOC Homepage.
      Verbatim description follows:

      Up for sale is a 1951 Crosley Super Sport. The car appears to be
      very original except for a repaint. It is complete and most of the
      original equipment appears to be in place. It runs and drives
      excellent. This car is far from perfect but as you may know Crosleys
      were far from perfect when new! This is not a show car and we are
      not claiming that it is one. What it is is a very well preserved
      excellent driver showing normal wear and tear.

      It is mechanically sound and it does everything you would expect a
      Crosley to do. The floors appear to be original and not repaired.
      They are rust free and solid. The top bows are in excellent shape.
      It does have a top and tonneau cover. It does not have any side
      curtains, but they are available through Service Motors. We removed
      the valve cover and the engine appears to be very clean inside and a
      strong runner. The paint has orange peel and chips, but it is very
      presentable. We have clear title.

      Crosleys appear to be increasing in value and are showing up more in
      major auctions. If you are looking for an affordable classic car
      don't miss out on this one!