1948-1/2 CC Station Wagon in Newton NJ: eBay.

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2007
      Photos available on the CCOC Homepage. Verbatim description:
      Vehicle Description

      1948 Crosley Station Wagon - Sitting in barn for 30 years - "Barn
      fresh" - motor is free - Great for restoration or parts - Complete
      except for 2 pieces of glass - No title - Sold as is - Can deliver -
      Ask for price.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
        Photos are available from our CCOC Homepage.
        Verbatim description follows:

        Up for sale is a 1951 Crosley Super Sport. The car appears to be
        very original except for a repaint. It is complete and most of the
        original equipment appears to be in place. It runs and drives
        excellent. This car is far from perfect but as you may know Crosleys
        were far from perfect when new! This is not a show car and we are
        not claiming that it is one. What it is is a very well preserved
        excellent driver showing normal wear and tear.

        It is mechanically sound and it does everything you would expect a
        Crosley to do. The floors appear to be original and not repaired.
        They are rust free and solid. The top bows are in excellent shape.
        It does have a top and tonneau cover. It does not have any side
        curtains, but they are available through Service Motors. We removed
        the valve cover and the engine appears to be very clean inside and a
        strong runner. The paint has orange peel and chips, but it is very
        presentable. We have clear title.

        Crosleys appear to be increasing in value and are showing up more in
        major auctions. If you are looking for an affordable classic car
        don't miss out on this one!