1951 VC Super Sports: Port Dover, Ontario

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2007
      Photos are visible on our CCOC Homepage; click New Photos.

      eBay: Verbatim Description
      51 Crosley Super Sport - A Real Classic
      Kilometres: 20,000
      Interior: Red
      VIN Number: VC 30643
      Title: Clear Exterior: Red
      For Sale by: Private Seller

      This 1951 CROSLEY SUPER SPORT has been stored in a weather-tight
      environment since at least 1955. It was purchased in September of
      2003, and sold again in March of 2006. This car is in very good
      condition. It starts and runs very well and the engine, transmission
      and differential are in excellent condition. There is no rust, dents
      or missing parts. It's a solid car. The paint is a little faded but
      still looks great for its years. It's been gone through mechanically
      and lots of parts have been replaced or rebuilt; 6-volt battery, all
      5 new tires, fuel pump, water pump, carburetor, exhaust system,
      wiring harness customized for this car (over $ 500.00), new
      fiberglass fuel tank (over $300.00), wheel bearings and brake system
      (lines and shoes), heater motor, and many other items too numerous to
      mention. The car is sold as is.

      The buyer will be responsible for picking up this car from the
      seller's location (Port Dover, Ontario,Canada)