'52 CD SW for sale in Texas: eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2007
      CD400349 looks to be a quality restoration, though the colors seem to
      be incorrect in the photos available. See our Homepage for photos
      under New Photos. Verbatim description:

      Being offered is this very cute 1952 Crosley Super Station Wagon.
      This little wagon was frame-off restoration finished in 2004. It has
      very few miles on it since then. It run, drives and brakes very well
      and is a joy to drive and look at. It is a trophy winner as recent as
      Veteran's Day where it took second place against some other
      exceptional vehicles. It draws a lot of attention wherever we go. The
      car has the original cast iron engine with correct number. The color
      is bright yellow exterior and dashboard with black vinyl seats and
      black cloth side panels and ceiling. It has a working heater, black
      steering wheel with deluxe horn button, custom outside rearview
      mirror (hinge mounted)and a full rear door. There is an additional
      horn which can be used if desired. This Crosley is the Super model
      which is their top of the line.
      It comes with an owner's manual, service manual and Crosley Club
      information. It gets around 35 mpg. in town and can get up to 50 mpg.
      on the highway. I bought the car for my wife, but she is afraid to
      drive it with a stick shift. The only flaws are a very few tiny
      knicks, mostly on one door jam. The front stone guard is curved up in
      the center and I am not sure if it is supposed to be that way or not.
      It is not visible with the license plate. I have gone over everything
      as thoroughly as possible and if you have questions, please email me
      at clcr@... or call (830) 896-1509. Thank you for looking.