Re: =CROSLEY= Happy Thanksgiving.

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 21, 2007
      Congrats Lou. Ya done good.  It's been a good Crosley year for me also, although we've had some heart aches, none were dealing with health. Thank you Lord. But the VC is on the road and has over 200 miles under it's belt. Used a pint of oil. Shucks.
      darnedest thing, riding down main street at quitting time. People roll down the windows and hang out to inquire. Always the biggest smiles. If it makes folks happy, well I'm happy too.................peter