Re: Have You Named Your Car?????

  • Steve Olinger
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
      In 1984 when I finished my Pinto powered 1948 Crosley Panel is was
      named Tinker Toy.

      Steve ---
      In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "Foster Furniture" <GFOSTER11@...> wrote:

      > Dads wag. was called Tinkerbelle the cc sedan seems to have been
      dubbed either tutsieroll or rusty by Jano my wife,my 61 landy was
      uncle Albert the 66landy was binkey the 48 ford convert earned the
      name push me pull me(bad dis. kept burning points very hard starting)
      55Nash met convert.kalvenator (painted appliance Wight) pair of 40 m-
      m farm tractors lima bean and tangerine (you guess what color they
      were) and my 66 bmw r60/2 with sidecar was grandma a gift from my
      grand father Gary Foster