eBay: '51 CD Sport Convertible in Circleville, Ohio:

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
      It's eBay # 260181985353. Bidding is heavy.

      Verbatim description:

      WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW ONE OF THESE, THIS IS A VERY RARE MINI
      CAR, THIS 1951 CROSLEY SUPER CONVERTIBLE UNDERWENT AN AMETUER
      RESTORATION APPROX. 10 YEARS AGO BUT WAS NEVER TOTALLY FINISHED AND
      WASN'T DRIVEN MUCH AT ALL, SHOWS 45 MILES ON ODO. PAINT IS DECENT,
      COULD BE NICE IF YOU CAN USE A BUFFER, INTERIOR IS EXCELLENT, ALL NEW
      WHEN CAR WAS RESTORED, CHROME IS NICE, RUNS AND DRIVES FINE, ALTHOUGH
      HAS NOT BEEN DRIVEN IN ABOUT A YEAR, (SHOULDN'T BE A PROBLEM) MISSING
      RADIO, 1 HUBCAP, AND CANVAS TOP( I HAVE BOWS AND HEADER) FLOORS WERE
      PATCHED, REST OF CAR APPEARS TO BE SOLID, NEW TIRES, SEVERAL EXTRA
      PARTS IN BACK COMPARTMENT, VERY UNUSUAL CAR IN ABOVE AVERAGE
      CONDITION, COULD BE SHOW WORTHY WITH A LITTLE ELBOW GREASE AND A FEW
      BUCKS, A REAL CONVERSATION PIECE, HATE TO SEE IT GO BUT I NEED TO
      THIN OUT MY COLLECTION, WATCH FOR FUTURE ITEMS, 72 PANTERA, 70 MACH
      1, 85 MONTE SS, 64 VETTE,69 DODGE WINDOW VAN, MAYBE MORE. CAR IS SOLD
      AS IS/WHERE IS, NO WARRANTY $500 DEPOSIT M/C OR VISA TO ME WITHIN 48
      HRS, BALANCE DUE UPON PICKUP OF CAR, OR MAY STORE CAR IF PAID FOR
      UNTIL IT CAN BE PICKED UP, BID OFTEN, BID TO WIN, BUT DON'T BID IF
      YOU DON'T HAVE THE FUNDS, AND PLEASE ASK YOUR WIFE, MOM, OR LIFE
      PARTNER FIRST, I HATE DEADBEAT BIDDERS AND WILL REPORT TO EBAY. THANK
      YOU AND GOOD LUCK. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS I CAN BE REACHED AT
      740.983.6915 9AM-9PM EST
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2007
        Looks like the Crosley will reap more shekels than could the El Tomato De Pancreas (Translation, Crowded Mercury)...........p