Re: Have You Named Your Car?????

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
      "Clarence McMillin"
      <camac37@...> wrote:

      > Hi Gang,
      >
      > Have you ever given
      your car a name???

      > I did once a 59 Chevy
      Impala convertible -
      "HOOSIER HOT-SHOT".

      > Mac
      ========================
      Personally I never did,
      but Rita hung the
      term "Libby" on the '42
      Liberty sedan
      and "Mousey"
      or "Mouseface" on
      the '47 CC Sport
      Convertible.
    • Foster Furniture
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
        Dads wag. was called Tinkerbelle  the cc sedan seems to have been dubbed either tutsieroll or rusty by Jano my wife,my 61 landy was uncle Albert the 66landy was binkey the 48 ford convert earned the name push me pull me(bad dis. kept burning points very hard starting) 55Nash met convert.kalvenator (painted appliance Wight) pair of 40 m-m farm tractors lima bean and tangerine (you guess what color they were) and my 66 bmw r60/2 with sidecar was grandma  a gift from my grand  father  Gary Foster
        I did once a 59 Chevy Impala convertible - "HOOSIER HOT-SHOT".

        Mac

      • Steve Olinger
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
          In 1984 when I finished my Pinto powered 1948 Crosley Panel is was
          named Tinker Toy.

          Steve ---