Have You Named Your Car?????

  • Clarence McMillin
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
      Hi Gang,

      Have you ever given your car a name???

      I did once a 59 Chevy Impala convertible - "HOOSIER HOT-SHOT".

      Mac
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
        "Clarence McMillin"
        <camac37@...> wrote:

        > Hi Gang,
        >
        > Have you ever given
        your car a name???

        > I did once a 59 Chevy
        Impala convertible -
        "HOOSIER HOT-SHOT".

        > Mac
        ========================
        Personally I never did,
        but Rita hung the
        term "Libby" on the '42
        Liberty sedan
        and "Mousey"
        or "Mouseface" on
        the '47 CC Sport
        Convertible.
      • Foster Furniture
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
          Dads wag. was called Tinkerbelle  the cc sedan seems to have been dubbed either tutsieroll or rusty by Jano my wife,my 61 landy was uncle Albert the 66landy was binkey the 48 ford convert earned the name push me pull me(bad dis. kept burning points very hard starting) 55Nash met convert.kalvenator (painted appliance Wight) pair of 40 m-m farm tractors lima bean and tangerine (you guess what color they were) and my 66 bmw r60/2 with sidecar was grandma  a gift from my grand  father  Gary Foster
          I did once a 59 Chevy Impala convertible - "HOOSIER HOT-SHOT".

          Mac

        • Steve Olinger
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 16, 2007
            In 1984 when I finished my Pinto powered 1948 Crosley Panel is was
            named Tinker Toy.

            Steve ---