Re: =CROSLEY= inboard crosley engine

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2007
      There's a world of info to be accessed on the Crosley club site for your quest. Stick around and you'll get answers about pleasure and racing boats with Crosley power. .................peter
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2007
        --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "cdb448" <cdb448@...> wrote:

        > I'm trying to find out some info about Crosley inboard boat engines - would like to know age and rarity if so, and how they were used. Thanks for any info!

        Try and find a copy of Bob Foley's book A Wild Ride.
        Has a lot of info on Hydroplane boats with Crosley engines and how to hop the Crosley up.