inboard crosley engine

  • cdb448
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
      I'm trying to find out some info about Crosley inboard boat engines - would like to know age and rarity if so, and how they were used. Thanks for any info!
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 15, 2007
        There's a world of info to be accessed on the Crosley club site for your quest. Stick around and you'll get answers about pleasure and racing boats with Crosley power. .................peter
        I'm trying to find out some info about Crosley inboard boat engines - would like to know age and rarity if so, and how they were used. Thanks for any info!

      • jpm49c
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 15, 2007
          --- In Crosley@yahoogroups.com, "cdb448" <cdb448@...> wrote:

          > I'm trying to find out some info about Crosley inboard boat engines - would like to know age and rarity if so, and how they were used. Thanks for any info!

          Try and find a copy of Bob Foley's book A Wild Ride.
          Has a lot of info on Hydroplane boats with Crosley engines and how to hop the Crosley up.