Re: =CROSLEY= Re: "Auto Magazines" !!!!!!

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 14, 2007
      Amazing. These mags led me to the Radio Shack. As I recall, t'was Boston Mass that had the first Shack. Built a few crystal sets from a few cents investment. I felt I was quite cool having formed a radio from raw materials. And I was. Popular Mechanics sent us Whizzer Motor Bikes. King Midget cars. Plans for the Dipsey Doodle Hydro plane boat and so many other things I enjoyed. Friends have found and given me very old PM mags and I cherish rereading them.  I remember Uncle Tom's road tests on Crosleys. Any one sent off for a PM scooter plans?............p