1950 CD Super Sedan in Milford, Ohio: eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      Photos are in our CD album and at the New Photos site on our CCOC
      homepage.
      1950 CROSLEY SEDAN DELUXE

      You are bidding on a very nice 1950 Crosley Sedan Deluxe being sold
      from a private collection. IT IS BEING RELISTED BECAUSE I MISSPELLED
      CROSLEY. This car was redone in 1994 inside and out, It has a radio,
      heater, and tach. The interior is Scotch/plaid Leather with red
      carpet. It has a 4 cylinder engine with a three speed transmission.
      Gas mileage est. 30 in town; 35-50 highway. This car comes with
      service and other manuals to include car club info. This car was kept
      in a heated garage. The owner is motivated to sell. This is a fun to
      drive car and a head turner at car shows. Be a Bidder, Be a Winner!!!