1946 CC Station Wagon: eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2007
      In Wichita, Kansas, USA.

      Verbatim description:

      Vehicle Description

      1946 Crosley Station Wagon.

      -NO Gas tank

      -NO Keys

      Starts and runs with remote fuel supply. Have NOT driven mainly due
      to missing gas tank. Car has been sitting inside for quite a while.
      There is only surface rust on the floors- No rust through. 1855
      showing on Odometer. Has been repainted at some point but will need
      it again. Will need to be trailered home. A Kansas title can be
      furnished for an additional $100 otherwise only a bill of sale is
      included. An excellent candidate for restoration due to lack of rust.
      Please ask any questions before you bid and I will be happy to help
      in any way I can. 10% deposit required within 10 days of auction end
      and remaining due at time of pickup. Thanks!

      !!IMPORTANT!!

      Cash or Money order only at time of pickup! No exceptions!
      Click our New Photos link on the Homepage for photos.