Re: [Crosley_Gang] 48 Wagon for sale St Louis

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2007
      Thanks, and I hope all the gang will keep us informed on cars for sale. If that car were within a reasonable distance I'd be most interested. Looking for a 46 to 48 sedan or round side pick up in the south east. Needs to be a decent driver. Don't want another project and don't want a trailer queen. ................peter