Re: [Crosley] Want to know about Crosleys for sale

  • Larry Evans
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
      I have my 1951 Crosley Super Sport for sale on eBay (item number 4625243682) but I assume you have already seen that listing.
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
        There are lots of them available. Ebay seems to be
        the choice now days for many sales...a swagon just ran
        across and failed a reserve. I beleive a Hot Shot in
        Central IL is up now. Pre war cars seem scarce but I
        see a lot of post war cars for sale. I have a 49
        wagon undergoing an engine rebuild in need of interior
        and exterior resto. SOLID car...may soon be for
        sale...at the right price maybe available now as is.

        http://mail.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
          Robert Tharp wrote:

          > Just curious to know if