Muscatine, Iowa: 1940 Series 2A Convertible body: eBay.

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
      Check photos on our Homepage; click 'New Photos'.
      Verbatim description:
      ====================================

      This is a rare find. No reserve, and a low $1000 opening bid, this is
      going to be a real auction. An original 1939 or 1940 Crosley Midget.
      This was a 2 seater coupe that someone has added panels to modifying
      it to a four seat sedan. It could easily be finished either way, as
      the panels are loosely attached. This car still has all 4 fenders,
      grill, hood, with latching hood ornament, and both original
      headlights. Handformed doors and floor pans are included as shown in
      pictures. Crossbracing has been weld-installed to keep vehicle square
      while bodywork is finished. What you see in the photos is all that I
      have, there are no other original parts, but if you are in need of a
      body, what an opportunity! Call 563-299-2186 if you have any
      questions, or would like to stop in and see this in Muscatine Iowa. I
      need cash payment within 7 days of auction end. Paypal deposit of
      $100 expected within 24 hours of auction end. Buyer must pick this up
      at my home within 14 days of auction end. We need to agree to any
      variations from this plan before you bid. Thanks, and Good Luck!
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2007
        One of the really neat side benefits of being a Cros' threaded Crosley nut such as I, is watchin these eBay auctions. Can be almost as much fun as owning one. Have y'all seen the front badge on eBay? Lotta fun to be in the group. I'm goin out and drive mine now..............p

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          "Peter Berard"
          <berard_m@...> wrote:

          > One of the really neat