CC SW in Troy, Michigan: eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2007
      The car looks very clean. Wheels and interior are incorrect.

      Verbatim description:
      ==============================
      48 Crosley Station Wagon
      Located in Troy, Michigan.
      Body is in Good Condition.
      3 on the Floor Transmission.
      4 Cylinder CE7 9004.
      Pale Yellow with Brown seats.
      Mileage is Unknown.
      Buyer responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping.
      $500 deposit required within 24 hours of auction closing.
      The vehicle runs and is drivable. There is no other guarantee made.
      Shipping: Buyer is responsible for vehicle pickup or shipping.
      At auction end I will contact you to arrange payment and pickup.
      Please do not mail any payments.
      Payment Information:
      Please note that I only accept Cash and United States Postal Service
      Money Orders. No personal checks and NO Paypal.
      A $500 deposit is required within 24 hours of auction close.