Gizmo's '39.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Gizmo, I was reading the attached and I'm wondering how the project is coming.

      My '41 Covered Wagon should be completed by summer, 2008.

      =Lou=

      From: crosley1939

      Message

      1. 1939 Crosley Convertible
      Posted by: "crosley1939" crosley1939@... crosley1939
      Date: Wed Mar 14, 2007 6:06 am ((PDT))

      Hey all,

      Somehow after the smoke and fireworks had died down I ended up with
      this little 1939 Crosley convertible. All the chassis rebuilding has been done, from brakes to the engine, so the only thing left is the body,
      which is full of rust and rot.

      At this stage of the re-build I'm wondering if anybody has any sites
      that provide pieces and parts, or if it will be a wild goose chase.
      Also I know there wasn't much trimming on the car in '39 but I'm
      wondering if anybody knows where I might be able to track down stuff
      like that.

      Thanks,

      Gizmo

      Messages in this topic (1)