Want to know about Crosleys for sale

  • Robert Tharp
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
      Just curious to know if there any Crosleys for sale.
    • Larry Evans
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
        I have my 1951 Crosley Super Sport for sale on eBay (item number 4625243682) but I assume you have already seen that listing.
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
          There are lots of them available. Ebay seems to be
          the choice now days for many sales...a swagon just ran
          across and failed a reserve. I beleive a Hot Shot in
          Central IL is up now. Pre war cars seem scarce but I
          see a lot of post war cars for sale. I have a 49
          wagon undergoing an engine rebuild in need of interior
          and exterior resto. SOLID car...may soon be for
          sale...at the right price maybe available now as is.

          http://mail.yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2006
            Robert Tharp wrote:

            > Just curious to know if