Rescue alert: CD Station Wagon in N. Canton, Ohio - eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2007
      Verbatim description:

      up for auction is a 1948 crosley. there is no title for this car. it
      was just pulled out of a barn where it has been siting for the last
      20 years. the body is in good shape for the year. from what i know.
      it has a spyder turbo engine in it. not to sure thou. thats what i
      was told. the rear door is in good shape. not much rust on the car.
      any questions just ask.

      ------------------------
      On Sep-03-07 at 17:51:01 PDT, seller added the following information:
      well i was informed that the car is a 51 to 52. because of the roll
      up windows thats the only two years they came in them. so something
      new i learned. ill let ya know if i find anything else out. and i am
      goin to take a pic of the motor tom. when its light out thanks

      ------------------------
      Sept. 07 at 17:51:44 PDT, seller added the following information:
      the motor pics are up

      ------------------------
      On Oct-22-07 at 18:22:21 PDT, seller added the following information:
      Hey guys this is the second time for this being on ebay. the first
      buyer didn't follow thru with the purchase. so if i don't have the
      full payment with the time period, i will relist the car right away.
      unless i am talked to other wise. and the motor is not a turboed
      engine. my source was wrong. thanks any questions just ask me.

      On Oct-24-07 at 11:52:36 PDT, seller added the following information:
      the car is in north canton ohio 44721. and we have found the title to
      the car. so it will be signed over to the new owner thanks