'48 CC Station Wagon on eBay:

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2007
      eBay: 1948 Crosley Station Wagon verbatim description:

      This 1948 Crosley is a small car with a wheelbase of only 80 inches
      and an overall length of just 145 inches. This car rides on very
      small 4.5 x 12 inch tires.

      It has a 4 cylinder, 44 cubic inch, 26.5hp engine. The engine is
      connected to a three speed manual transmission. This car has been
      changed from a 6 to 12 volt, I have added turn signals. The paint
      finish is red with hand sculptured wood grain. The dash, and window
      frame is wood grain on the inside. Special tinted windows all around
      car.

      I have owned this car for 3 years, it is completely restored, it
      still has the original engine. Four new tires, new exhaust system.
      Interior new including seats, and new black carpeting. It can be
      driven anywhere, but I have always trailered it to car shows, where
      it is the most popular car in show. I myself have put 50 miles on
      this car. A collector of Corvettes who owns approx 120 corvettes
      told me this car is the finest one he has ever seen.

      The title is clear. A independant carrier is available on request.
      Buyer is responsible for all shipping charges, can also be picked up
      at seller's location. Will only accept full payment on this car.

      I have this car up for auction, because I am having another one
      restored.

      I have $25,000 invested in this model, at car shows is seems to be
      the most popular.