Re: =CROSLEY= Rescue Alert" CD SW in Mass.

  • aenderle3@cox.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 17, 2007
      Just wanted to let you know that I rescued the two CD's from Massachusetts. I am actually restoring the red CD back to its former glory and the grey CD is going to a fellow enthausist who is going to do his best to convert it into a pick up since the body is pretty well shot and the original barn door was sold along with the doors. I am in need of one door with crank windows. If anyone has a door passenger please let me know. Thank you
      Art Enderle
      Enfield CT

      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 19, 2007
        --- In
        Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
        <aenderle3@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to let
        you know that I rescued
        the two CD's from
        Massachusetts. I am
        actually restoring the
        red CD back to its
        former glory and the
        grey CD is going to a
        fellow enthausist who
        is going to do his best
        to convert it into a
        pick up since the body
        is pretty well shot and
        the original barn door
        was sold along with the
        doors. I am in need of
        one door with crank
        windows. If anyone has
        a door passenger please
        let me know. Thank you
        > Art Enderle
        > Enfield CT
        Speaking for myself,
        Art, thank you for
        reaching out and saving
        those two cars.

        =Lou=
      • aenderle3@cox.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 20, 2007
          Thank you Lou, It has become a passion with me.