Re:CROSLEY SHEET METAL

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007
      Tim Freshley
      1428 State Route 44; PO Box 1
      Randolph, OH 44265
      330-325-9680

      I have never dealt with him but have never heard anything bad about his product....Most of the sheet metal can be duplicated by hand or metal break forming....mostly flat and no compound bends I can think of.  Hope that helps as your vagueness prevents direct input to specifics.

      www.kirks-auto.com

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007
        I'll be a witness. I used Tim's stuff and it's better than original quality...............peter
        I have never dealt with him but have never heard anything bad about his product....Most of the sheet metal can be duplicated by hand or metal break forming....mostly flat and no compound bends I can think of.  Hope that helps as your vagueness prevents direct input to specifics.

        www.kirks-auto. com

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com