CROSLEY SHEET METAL

  • swindler
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2007
      DOES ANYONE KNOW WHO SUPPLYS REPRO SHEET METAL FOR CROSLEY CARS ?

      I HAVE A RUST PROBLEM, THANKS
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007
        Tim Freshley
        1428 State Route 44; PO Box 1
        Randolph, OH 44265
        330-325-9680

        I have never dealt with him but have never heard anything bad about his product....Most of the sheet metal can be duplicated by hand or metal break forming....mostly flat and no compound bends I can think of.  Hope that helps as your vagueness prevents direct input to specifics.

        www.kirks-auto.com

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • Peter Berard
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 17, 2007
          I'll be a witness. I used Tim's stuff and it's better than original quality...............peter
          I have never dealt with him but have never heard anything bad about his product....Most of the sheet metal can be duplicated by hand or metal break forming....mostly flat and no compound bends I can think of.  Hope that helps as your vagueness prevents direct input to specifics.

          www.kirks-auto. com

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com