Rockford IL: 1950 CD Station Wagon on eBay-

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2007
      You're bidding on a 1950 Crosley Wagon, I purchased it in 2005 and had
      the brakes rebuilt and a new set of tires The car runs and drives like
      I would assume a 1950 car would. I have taken it to many car shows and
      had a real good time with it. PRIOR SALES This vehicle is for sale
      locally so I reserve the right to cancel the auction at any time.
      WARRANTY This vehicle is sold as-is where is with no warranty of any
      kind. DELIVERY Buyer will need to pick up. I am out side of Rockford
      IL. PAYMENT The winning bidder will be required to send a $500 deposit
      WITHIN 48 HOURS. This deposit may be cash, in person, wire transfer,
      certified check, or paypal. CERTIFIED CHECK, PAYPAL or CASH on at time
      of pickup. Payment in full is required within 5 days. Your purchase
      must be removed within 10 days of the end of the auction. I reserve
      the right to cancel bids from any bidder.