1940 Crosley Model 2A.

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2007
      There was a misprint in the anniversary announcement towards the introduction of the 1940 Crosleys; the correct designation of the 1940s is Model 2A.

      ~~~~~~~~~~ **-=\/=-** ~~~~~~~~~~

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.       Robert Anthony
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
        Lou
        Would be interesting to post what each  model was called pre war...
        36= CRAD...2 off
        39?
        40= model 2A 422 off
        41?
        42?

        Also include number offs.....

        www.kirks-auto.com

      • David Coudriet
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 12, 2007
          As I recall, the '39 was just called model"A", but I could be
          mistaken.

          Dave Coudriet