Re: =CROSLEY= Rescue Alert" CD SW in Mass.

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
      Tom, Who had the car, and tell us more. Got any pictures?...........p
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 17, 2007
        Just wanted to let you know that I rescued the two CD's from Massachusetts. I am actually restoring the red CD back to its former glory and the grey CD is going to a fellow enthausist who is going to do his best to convert it into a pick up since the body is pretty well shot and the original barn door was sold along with the doors. I am in need of one door with crank windows. If anyone has a door passenger please let me know. Thank you
        Art Enderle
        Enfield CT

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 19, 2007
          --- In
          Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
          <aenderle3@...> wrote:

          > Just wanted to let
          you know that I rescued
          the two CD's from
          Massachusetts. I am
          actually restoring the
          red CD back to its
          former glory and the
          grey CD is going to a
          fellow enthausist who
          is going to do his best
          to convert it into a
          pick up since the body
          is pretty well shot and
          the original barn door
          was sold along with the
          doors. I am in need of
          one door with crank
          windows. If anyone has
          a door passenger please
          let me know. Thank you
          > Art Enderle
          > Enfield CT
          Speaking for myself,
          Art, thank you for
          reaching out and saving
          those two cars.

          =Lou=
        • aenderle3@cox.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 20, 2007
            Thank you Lou, It has become a passion with me.