Re: =CROSLEY= Rescue Alert" CD SW in Mass.

  • Peter Berard
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
      Nothing, but nothing, ever has sounded as good as a Ford flatty. Well, maybe a P51 Mustang, but that's it....................p
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
        Tom, Who had the car, and tell us more. Got any pictures?...........p

      • aenderle3@cox.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 17, 2007
          Just wanted to let you know that I rescued the two CD's from Massachusetts. I am actually restoring the red CD back to its former glory and the grey CD is going to a fellow enthausist who is going to do his best to convert it into a pick up since the body is pretty well shot and the original barn door was sold along with the doors. I am in need of one door with crank windows. If anyone has a door passenger please let me know. Thank you
          Art Enderle
          Enfield CT

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 19, 2007
            --- In
            Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
            <aenderle3@...> wrote:

            > Just wanted to let
            you know that I rescued
            the two CD's from
            Massachusetts. I am
            actually restoring the
            red CD back to its
            former glory and the
            grey CD is going to a
            fellow enthausist who
            is going to do his best
            to convert it into a
            pick up since the body
            is pretty well shot and
            the original barn door
            was sold along with the
            doors. I am in need of
            one door with crank
            windows. If anyone has
            a door passenger please
            let me know. Thank you
            > Art Enderle
            > Enfield CT
            Speaking for myself,
            Art, thank you for
            reaching out and saving
            those two cars.

            =Lou=
          • aenderle3@cox.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 20, 2007
              Thank you Lou, It has become a passion with me.