Re: =CROSLEY= Rescue Alert" CD SW in Mass.

  • tom wayne
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 5, 2007
      Back in the mid 50's I test drove your dream,Hotshot
      with a Ford V8 60 3carbs dual pipes al heads and 3/4
      cam. The drive train was Ford,cut down rear end and a
      short drive shaft. I can say it really go and the
      sound was great. Tom Lee

      http://tv.yahoo.com/
    • Peter Berard
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
        Nothing, but nothing, ever has sounded as good as a Ford flatty. Well, maybe a P51 Mustang, but that's it....................p

        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 6, 2007
          Tom, Who had the car, and tell us more. Got any pictures?...........p

        • aenderle3@cox.net
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 17, 2007
            Just wanted to let you know that I rescued the two CD's from Massachusetts. I am actually restoring the red CD back to its former glory and the grey CD is going to a fellow enthausist who is going to do his best to convert it into a pick up since the body is pretty well shot and the original barn door was sold along with the doors. I am in need of one door with crank windows. If anyone has a door passenger please let me know. Thank you
            Art Enderle
            Enfield CT

            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 19, 2007
              --- In
              Crosley@yahoogroups.com,
              <aenderle3@...> wrote:

              > Just wanted to let
              you know that I rescued
              the two CD's from
              Massachusetts. I am
              actually restoring the
              red CD back to its
              former glory and the
              grey CD is going to a
              fellow enthausist who
              is going to do his best
              to convert it into a
              pick up since the body
              is pretty well shot and
              the original barn door
              was sold along with the
              doors. I am in need of
              one door with crank
              windows. If anyone has
              a door passenger please
              let me know. Thank you
              > Art Enderle
              > Enfield CT
              Speaking for myself,
              Art, thank you for
              reaching out and saving
              those two cars.

              =Lou=
            • aenderle3@cox.net
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 20, 2007
                Thank you Lou, It has become a passion with me.