South West Unique Little Cars Show - 2008

  • uniquelittlecars@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2007
      Well it is that time of the year to make plans for 2008. Phil & Shirley Blaak (sp?)- will be the Hosts with the Mini Club for the South West Unique Little Cars Show - 2008 - It will be held in Prescott , Arizona on April 4,5,6 2008. I do not know any more information at this time. Once i get the information i will give every one the registration and other details. I am sending this email because as i have received a few emails wanting to know the date so they could make plans to attend the show.

      Vigil