Rescue Alert: Hotshot in Salem, Indiana on eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24 10:29 AM
      Photos are in 'Derelict Crosleys'.

      Crosley "HOTSHOT" restorable with 90% parts included with vehicle.
      Title for vehicle shows it to be manufactured date of 1948. Can not
      find VIN# on car to match vehicle with title. Last time vehicle was
      titled was in 1952. This vehicle has been in storage in a barn in
      Southern Indiana for many years. Many parts not seen in the pictures. I
      will include my phone number because it will make it a lot easier to
      answer all your questions. Call me anytime at 812-883-9274. Please
      leave a message and I will get back with you. Inquire about delivery
      and maybe I can help.

      Opening bid: $200.