Re: fan unit.

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
      Only one of the 3 has a grease fitting.  I believe someone added it BUT its my belief that one should be installed on each side in order to maintain balance.  In fact with modern steel shielded enclosed bearings I question the need to have any grease fitting.  But that is why I am asking.

      www.kirks-auto.com