Re: fan unit.

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 17, 2007

      > www.kirks-auto.com

      ========================
      Robert, both my CCs
      have grease fittings on
      the fan hubs. Does
      yours have a grease
      fitting?

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 18, 2007
        Only one of the 3 has a grease fitting.  I believe someone added it BUT its my belief that one should be installed on each side in order to maintain balance.  In fact with modern steel shielded enclosed bearings I question the need to have any grease fitting.  But that is why I am asking.

        www.kirks-auto.com