'50 CD SW in Chesterland, OH: eBay.

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16 9:10 PM
      This car has incorrect wheels but otherwise seems to be complete.

      "1950 Crosley station wagon in good restorable condition. Body is
      very good for a car this old, does require patches to front floor.
      This car has disc brakes. See pictures for overall condition. The
      grey and black engine is the engine for this car.It has new rings
      and a valve job. It has been run on a stand and runs very well. It
      is very complete and and is ready to br dropped into the car. This
      car has a good Ohio title. The glass is all there, some usable and
      some cracked. The gas tank needs to have the bottom repaired. Also
      included is another 1950 wagon parts car.This car has a lot of
      usable pieces like the doors,tail gate pieces(which will need work),
      guages etc, but most importantly, it is a disc brake car also,
      therefore it provides a lot of disc brake parts. Also, as shown in
      the pictures, there is another complete engine, transmission and
      radiator. The engine is disassembled and is ready to be rebuilt.
      Also shown in the pictures are a lot of extra parts. There are 2 tin
      blocks, a Faegol block,2 trans cases, manifolds, pistons, rods,
      camhafts, oil pans, crankshaft etc,etc.If you have any questions,
      please email. Naturally, this must be picked up. No paypal on this
      sale, moneyorder, bank check or cash at time of pickup.I can hold
      for 30 to 60 days as long as payment is made within 10 days. This is
      being sold as is with no warrenty. If you want to look at this
      car,email me to set up arrangements. I will not disclose reserve,
      so please dont ask."