RESCUE ALERT: Barn-fresh CD Station Wagon in North Canton, Ohio:

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
      Vehicle Description (verbatim):

      up for auction is a 1948 crosley. there is no title for this car. it
      was just pulled out of a barn where it has been siting for the last
      20 years. the body is in good shape for the year. from what i know.
      it has a spyder turbo engine in it. not to sure thou. thats what i
      was told. the rear door is in good shape. not much rust on the car.
      any questions just ask.

      On Sep-03-07 at 17:51:01 PDT, seller added the following information:
      well i was informed that the car is a 51 to 52. because of the roll
      up windows thats the only two years they came in them. so something
      new i learned. ill let ya know if i find anything else out. and i am
      goin to take a pic of the motor tom. when its light out thanks
    • BOB WRIGHT
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2007
        Thanks for the heads up. I work just around the corner from him and
        maybe i can go see it. I don't need another project but my buddy has 5
        Crosley's....Bob www.metalmasterfab.com