Re: =CROSLEY= Crosley-powered Hall Flying Car Automobile

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2007

      Thanks a million Louis for sharing this. I've been a fan of these since a kid in the 40's. Never found as compressive detailed story as this one...............peter

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 22, 2007
        When I was in elementary school we had a weekly periodical called, of
        all things the "Weekly Reader". I was published by Scholastic Magazine
        and was only 4 pages as I recall. I also recall an article about this
        very flying car. I seem to also recollect articles in Mechanix
        Illustrated and or Popular Science. Keep in mind I was only 10 or so
        but I have absolute recollection of the reading the article and
        marveling at the "wave of the future" it seemed to portend.