A 1934 Crosley?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2007
      I'm collecting information that may reveal that ten 1934 Crosleys were built by the Crosley Corporation, all single-seaters resembling the Series 1 King Midgets and designed as prizes in a national Crosley award contest. This isn't hard to believe, given Powel Crosley Jr.'s love of cars. The ten cars were called Crosley Junior Racers. At least one photo survives and I'm tracking a copy for our CCOC archives. Naturally, any information on this will be most welcome.

      While I'm at it -

      As we approach 200 CCOC members, a big Crosley welcome to all our new people. We're glad you're here. Check out all our newly-added photos, images and files - some of them very rare - and feel free to post your own. Also, every time a new photo is added, it'll be logged at the top of our Homepage.

      =Lou=

      The opposite of bravery is not cowardice, but conformity.  Robert Anthony