Re: =CROSLEY= skirts?

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2007
      I am most interested!  Let me know what and who you might find.  I have a Canary Yellow VC and happen to have some anodized gold sheet aluminum.  I intend to modify the front air scoop, rear wheel "spats" and a tonneau cover in the gold.
      RK

      I think the rear fender cut outs are the same judging from the pictures in the club photo gallery. If we don't get any response from the members, I've got a friend who restores WW2 T6 aircraft and has an English wheel. Might be he could roll a few pair at a reasonable price. It would take some metal fabrication to finish, but he can produce the blister. Club member Tim Freshley does some beautiful sheet metal work. Maybe he could be enticed..... ......... .pp
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 6, 2007
        Ah hah Robert, I see you speak Limey.  Yep, I'd love to put some on my XK 140, but with wire wheels I can't. The knock offs stick out too far.  I'll   keep you in mind along with a list of anyone else who might contact me,   and If this thing comes to fruit we may produce a few sets. On the other hand, if any of you folks out in Crosley land knows of something currently produced that we might cut down please let us know............p