eBay: 1948-1/2 'New Look' pickup truck in Port Townsend, Washington:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2007
      Photos are in our Photo Archives:
      www.onelist.com/group/Crosley/photos
      Current bid: US $1,000.00
      Reserve not met

      End time: Aug-06-07 21:54:56 PDT (6 days 11 hours)
      Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping. Vehicle shipping
      quote is available.
      Item location: Port Townsend, WA, United States
      History: 1 bid
      High bidder: Bidder 1

      Starting time: Jul-30-07 21:54:56 PDT
      Starting bid: US $1,000.00
      Duration: 7-day listing
      Payment methods: Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian
      bank) or money order,
      Cash (in person)

      Seller: cash3804( 2 )
      Feedback: 100% Positive
      Member: since Jul-08-02 in United States
      eBay provides up to $20,000 in fraud protection for this vehicle.

      Description

      1948-1/2 Crosley quarter-ton Pickup
      PJ488227

      Title: Clear VIN Number: 55965

      Vehicle Description

      I have had the rear differential serviced and new tires put on. My
      mechanic replaced wiring to headlamps & tail lights. We rebuilt
      carburetor. Changed the gooseneck on the radiator and serviced it.
      We checked & cleaned all the brakes. This pickup runs good and would
      be a great vehicle for running around town or advertising a
      business. This truck is rust free. She gets more looks then a Modena
      Spider!