'51 VC Super Sports in Calgary AB on eBay:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2007
      Opening bid: US $3,000.00
      End time: Aug-06-07 09:00:00 PDT
      Item location: Calgary, AB, Canada
      0 bids
      Starting time: Jul-27-07 09:00:00 PDT
      Starting bid: US $3,000.00
      Duration: 10-day listing
      Payment methods: PayPal (preferred),
      Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order,
      Cash (in person)

      Seller: murrmann101( 301)
      Feedback: 100% Positive
      Member: since Mar-16-04 in Canada

      Crosley 1951 Super Sport VC SS

      Kilometres: 36,147 Interior: Black
      Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty VIN Number: VC3036X
      Exterior: Gold

      Looking for a good home for my 1951 Crosley Super Sport. I purchased
      this car from an Estate sale in February 2006 in Ohio. Since then I
      have added a 1947 Crosley Sedan and 1950 FarmORoad to my collection,
      along with a 1947 Farmall Tractor. This means too many projects and
      too little time. This Super Sport is running and I have driven it for
      short test drives. I began a cosmetic restoration on this car after
      looking it over and seeing it was a very good original car with solid
      floor and body panels. I did a complete brake job, new wheel
      cylinders, new master cylinder, new brake hoses, new brake shoes, new
      front wheel bearings and new wheel seals (front & Back). Brake drums
      were turned and are in good condition. The radiator has been recored
      and the gas tank was steam cleaned & repaired. New/rebuilt generator,
      water pump, fuel pump, carburetor, voltage regulator, gas sending
      unit, small starter, complete exhaust system, ignition switch, hood
      lock & clips, four Radial tires, Radiator cardboard shields, front
      chrome road bar, aluminum finned valve cover and probably more that I
      have forgotten. I have the rear centre tail light (New) and license
      plate bracket, along with the missing tail light lens. The rocker
      panels are the lions share of what the body needs. There is some rust
      showing over one front wheel you can see in the pictures. Floors are
      solid front & back. I have the original top bows and a complete top
      with side curtains (plastic windows). I have had new top straps made
      and just have not had time to re-install everything. This has nice
      windwings that hinge off the windshield and my thought was to replace
      the plastic with glass that had been engraved. The interior has been
      replaced some time ago and could be used as-is. Just the floor
      coverings that need renewing. Transmission shifts through the gears
      well, but it will pop out of second gear from time to time. The
      engine runs smooth up to 35 miles per hour, then it sputters. After
      some investigation I found the intake manifold gasket is leaking air
      and causing it to run lean. I do have the new gasket now and it just
      needs to be installed. The five wheel rims were powder coated inside
      & out a nice Crosley Cream Color.

      I do have all the hard to find parts and some very rare accessories
      for this SS. However, I will not include them with the car in this
      listing. They will be sold a separate listing at a later date. The
      purchaser of this car will have first option on these parts. Write me
      for information well before the end of this listing as I will be out
      of town after August 2nd and will not be able to anwser questions.

      Title: I have a clear Ohio Title that was signed over to me. I also
      have all of the USA & Canadian Customs documents from importing this
      car in to Canada. However, I have not got the headlights & signal
      lights working yet, so I have not had it insured or registered here
      in Canada. Having all of this documentation should make registration
      for the new buyer pretty easy, though.

      I will require a $500.00 deposit by Pay-Pal within two days of
      auction close (Non Refundable) and full payment will be due within
      ten days of auction close by Pay-Pal, International Money order, Bank
      Wire Transfer, or Cash on pick up (Within 10 days) I can provide
      extended indoor storage for this car to allow for pick-up, please
      write in advance to arrange this before bidding.