1952 VC SS on eBay:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2007
      eBay # 290139667902.

      Vehicle Description

      1951 Crosley Super Sport Convertible. This vehicle is from the Bill
      Angert Estate Collection of nine (9) Crosley automobiles. Bill Angert
      was the Narrator/Historian in the PBS documentary "Powel Crosley and
      the 20th Century". Bill Angert's 1952 Crosley Station Wagon is
      currently on display in the Auburn, Cord, Duesenberg Museum in
      Auburn, Indiana, and several of his cars have been featured in
      Automobile Quarterly. Seven of his nine Crosleys are National Award
      winning automobiles. My Father totally restored this vehicle in 1997.
      The Crosley Super Sport was the first production sports car built in
      the United States. It won many national races in its class. This car
      starts and runs great. This car has a "Crofton Block", which is a
      Crosley engine block (44 cu.in.) bored out to 53 cu. in. It also has
      a "Braje" intake/exhaust manifold ( with a Carter carburetor), and
      has dual exhaust. This was my Father's favorite Crosley to drive
      because of its higher performance than a standard Crosley. My Father
      drove this car in parades, and displayed it at various Car Shows
      until his passing in 2003. Since that time it has been maintained in
      climate controlled storage, and runs as perfectly as the day my Dad
      drove it in the garage for the last time. Everything on this vehicle
      is in excellent condition and working except for the original in-dash
      radio which comes on, but does not play. Note the (zip-in) side
      curtain windows. This is a great opportunity to own one of the finest
      Crosley Super Sports available today. The pictures tell the story.
      Please contact me if you wish to view/drive this vehicle which is
      located in Cincinnati, Ohio (home of Crosley Motors). Shipping or
      pickup costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the buyer.
      Payment must be made in cash or by certified/cashiers bank check
      within 7 days of the auction close. Please contact me with any
      questions.......thank you for looking! The other Crosley cars and any
      related parts or items in my Father's Estate are not being offered at
      this time. Any future offering for sale of these items, and the
      method of sale, has yet to be determined by the Family. Thank you for
      your interest.