'41 CB-41 Convertible in Keymar MD:

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      Vehicle Description verbatim from eBay:
      this is a pre war crosley convertible sedan 2 cyc 3 speed air cooled
      its my wife grandfathers brothers car he has had it since 1962 it was
      kept in side no rust engine ran 25 years ago when park good clear
      title comes with everything you seee in pics for more pcs email me i
      will sent them to you for any question you can call him at 301-845-
      6659 ask for arnold this car can fit in some pickup trucks car does
      not run at this time will need top and interior covering for seats
      windshield is cracked will not ship if you want shipped you must
      arrange for pick up zip is 21757