Re: [Crosley] Convertible Top Material

  • berard_m@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 22, 2006
      Stay fast will be the last top you buy for your classic. I have had it on my TD top and curtains for 8 years and it looks like it just came out of the box brand new. I'll insist on it from now on. but, while cleaning out my SS, under all the trash was what appears to be an unused white top made of material that hasn't been used for several decades. I'll be forced to use it if I can find bows....peter
         Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 00:57:08 -0800 (PST)
         From: Robert Kirk <kirkbrit@...>
      Subject: Re: convertible top

      Stayfast is about the only thing today of quality
      close to the original usually flax.  If you have a
      pattern I can probably save you money...I have been
      selling convertible tops for 25 years.  Write me off
      line.
      RK

      ++

      RK is correct > American Stayfast is the ONLY way to go.

      Virtually 'Rot-Proof'.

                   Brien.
               NEW YORK
         eagle registry #501